A powerful compact modeler, the HX Stomp XL is the natural evolution of the brand’s iconic HX Stomp floor modeler, with some added features. It includes some additional I/O options, capacitive-touch footswitches, and additional processing power. And being bigger than the HX Stomp but smaller than the full-sized Helix rack and floor models, the HX Stomp XL might be exactly the solution that many modern guitarists have been looking for.
The HX Stomp HL features:
- The power of HX Stomp—now with eight footswitches
- Exceptional sound quality with 123dB of dynamic range
- The same SHARC® DSP chip and HX Modeling as Helix® processors
- Eight capacitive-touch footswitches with color-coded LED rings
- More than 300 HX and legacy amps, cabs, and effects—up to 8 simultaneous
- Supports third-party impulse responses (IRs)
- World-class polyphonic pitch-shifting effects
- Split/parallel signal paths for maximum routing flexibility
- Dual expression pedal/footswitch input for greater creative control
- Stereo effects loop (mono/stereo TRS send + stereo returns)
You can learn more about and get your hands on the HX Stomp XL here.
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links that support the site with no additional cost to you.