The 2020 Gear Train just keeps on a-chuggin’!
One of our favorite companies, Revv Amplification, recently launched their newest addition to their lunchbox amp line: the G20! In response to the company releasing the D20 amp early last year (a more pedal platform-based amp), metalheads of all walks of life were been asking for a more high-gain lunchbox head solution, and boy howdy did Revv ever deliver with the G20. Check it!
“The G20 is the high-gain follow up to the world’s first Two notes Torpedo-Embedded amplifier. This all-tube head has an optional reactive load for organic feel & tone when playing without a cab & hosts virtual cabinets onboard for direct recording, silent playing, & live performance without a microphone. With D20 we set out to build an amp that not only has these new modern features but sounds incredible on its own as a standalone clean/crunch platform amplifier. Now the G20 brings you all of that functionality & tone + amazing fire-breathing gain built right in.”
Some specs of the G20 include:
- All tube. ~9lbs. 20 or 4-watt operation.
- Crushing & Clear high gain tones developed with leading artists & producers.
- Two notes reactive load & virtual cabinets built-in.
- 2 Channels, FX Loop, MIDI, & more.
- Small amp – huge tones. The tone in your head, in an amp.
- Traditional, cabless, or hybrid. Recording, live, & home. G20 has you covered.
You can learn more about and pre-order the Revv G20 here.