Walrus Audio has updated its D1 pedal in the form of the brand-new D1 High-Fidelity Delay. The D1 High-Fidelity Delay includes a new stereo width control that gives it D1 two different widening types – Panning and Haas Stereo Effect; a revised Reverse program for a stronger effect; a revised Vintage program to emulate a tape delay; and an added USB functionality for firmware updates.
The D1 High-Fidelity Delay offers five separate delay programs:
- Digital, which brings a clean and crystal-clear delay
- Mod, which offers unique modulation LFOs applied to random repeats and run at multiple rates
- Vintage, which allows for analog tape delay-inspired tones to be achieved with complex filtering
- Dual, which employs two delays in parallel, each with different time divisions
- Reverse, which… reversed your signal. You guessed right
The D1 can save up to nine onboard presets with up to 128 accessible via MIDI. Check out a demo of the new version below and grab one here for $349 (or the old one for $299).