PRS Guitars recently announced their brand new S2 Vela Semi-Hollow electric guitar line! Adding to the S2 Series offering of all-mahogany models, the S2 Vela Semi-Hollow is a vintage-inspired guitar with loads of personality and tonal textures.
The guitar features:
- Elegant yet striking offset body shape
- Semi-hollow body and f-hole
- PRS Starla “S” pickup in the bridge
- PRS-Designed Type-D Single coil in the neck
- Coil-tap on tone control
- PRS plate-style bridge and two saddles for maximum tonal sustain
You can learn more about the PRS S2 Vela Semi-Hollow on the PRS website here.
Jim Cullen, PRS Guitars Director of Sales, had this to say about the new guitars:
“The Vela Semi-Hollow is a dream realized. It stemmed from the initial design concepts that Jon Wasserman and I drew up when developing the model years ago, was birthed within the Reclaimed Limited run in 2018, and has finally made its way to live in our product catalog. An epic journey finally brought to life for all to enjoy. But don’t take my word for it, please take the time to go try one for yourself,”