Users of Cubase, hear ye hear ye! With nearly 30 years under their belts, German multimedia company Steinberg have just released the newest version of their milestone recording software: Cubase 10!
This version of Cubase is centered around giving as many tools to the user as possible for the best and easiest recording, mixing, and mastering experience. It comes loaded with a powerful pitch correction tool, VariAudio 3, a vocal alignment tool called Audio Alignment, a convolution reverb plugin, REVerence (featuring 20 new impulse responses), and a slew of other incredible assets to make it extremely user-friendly. Learn more about it and grab your copy here!
- VariAudio 3: Ultimate control of your audio, with more creative tools and Smart Controls to speed workflow.
- MixConsole Snapshots: Instantly recall different project mixes and settings to quickly compare mixes and add mix notes.
- Audio Alignment: Stack and match recordings quickly, easily synchronizing them to a reference track.
- New channel strip: Redesigned Channel Strip offers better metering and functionality.
- 32-bit integer and 64-bit audio continues the Cubase audio engine’s commitment to ultimate, no-compromise quality.
- Easy side-chaining: Quickly and easily set up side-chaining to make space in mixes or create distinctive effects.
- Groove Agent SE 5 brings a new user interface and many improvements to the best drum production tool.
- 5 GB of high-quality sounds and loops from six highly acclaimed producers.
- AAF support lets you exchange multimedia data with all the most commonly used applications.
- Distroyer adds everything from subtle analog warmth to searing heat for mixes and individual instruments.
- Vintage Verbs for REVerence: Better management, smoother workflow and 20 new impulse responses brings REVerence greatness to your projects!
- Latency Monitor lets you quickly and easily know exactly where — and how much — latency is occurring.
- Full support for high-resolution displays under current macOS (limited support for Windows 10).
- Effects in the Media Rack: Radical improvement of plug-ins workflow, with drag and drop functionality and improved display.
- MPE support: Easy and convenient setup of MPE controllers.
- Improved editing to picture for video soundtrack production.
- Steinberg Virtual Reality: VR production suite adds a suite of professional yet intuitive virtual reality audio production tools.
- ARA support: Forthcoming support for extended communications between ARA plug-ins and Cubase.
- Cubase 10 is packed with a wide range of usability, performance and quality improvements.