As Toontrack’s Metal Month 2020 marches onward, the deals just keep getting sweeter and sweeter. You probably heard about Toontrack’s incredibly EZbass plugin that was released fairly recently, but now the company has expanded what’s possible with the new Metal EBX Expansion!
The Metal EBX features:
- A meticulously captured bass, optimized for a balanced metal tone
- Sampled with finger, pick and slap options
- Includes custom presets engineered by Forrester Savell
- Preset collection covers a broad range of tones – from dark and gritty to bright and clear
- Comes with a ‘Clean DI’ (direct input) preset option for both finger and pick
- Includes a custom MIDI library content inspired by modern metal
“The Metal EBX is an expansion for EZbass designed to provide a broad palette of tones for metal. Combining detail, clarity, and extreme power in the form of a pristinely defined low end, this instrument checks off all the characteristics needed to cut through just as well a brutal death metal track at break-neck speed as a rhythmic progressive passage, a dense wall of guitars or literally anything in between or beyond. Being bright and articulate at the same time as it’s dark and menacing, this is the definition of a great all-around bass for heavy music. In addition to the sounds, the Metal EBX also comes with a custom MIDI library as well as a broad selection of presets tailored to cater to all the different facets of metal as we know it. A serious low end is the foundation of any serious metal track. This is the fundamental bass for anyone serious about just that. Welcome to the new go-to bass in your arsenal of metal tools.”
You can learn more about the Metal EBX EZbass expansion and snag it here for just $79.