Mastodon singer and guitarist Brent Hinds has partnered with Reverb.com to sell a plethora of used gear from his very own personal collection. If you’re a Mastodon fan, this might be your first and last chance to get your hands on gear used by the band, both on the road and in the studio.
Hinds had this to say about his mass gear exodus:
“There comes a time in your life when you have to get rid of everything and for me, that time is now. The music gear I’m selling in my Reverb shop is legitimate sh*t. All of it was heavily used—all over the world on tour, in the studio, and beyond. A lot of early Mastodon work was created on this gear.”
The shop will include items such as:
- A one-of-a-kind Robert Randolph Custom Sierra 13-string pedal steel guitar. According to Hinds, the pedal steel is both the very first pedal steel ever custom made for Randolph and the very first 13-string pedal steel ever made.
- A 1981 cream Gibson Flying V electric guitar.
- A First Act Custom Shop Lola Double Neck electric guitar (used on Crack the Skye). It is the only one in existence.
- A Hammond Colonnade full-sized church organ, used on every record until Crack the Skye.
- A black 2008 Gibson Flying V ’67 Reissue electric guitar used on earlier records like Oblivion and Crack The Skye.
- A black Dean V 79 Classic electric guitar and a red Calzone standing road case (both used extensively on tour).
Yeah, that’s a lot of good shit right there. Also, all items in the shop will ship with a signed and embossed Certificate of Authenticity, so you know it’s the realio dealio.
So what are you waiting for? Head over to the Brent Hinds Reverb Store Page now!