Greetings from Indianapolis. We had a blast in Grand Rapids last night. We passed out on the bus with sweet dreams of rock and roll fury bouncing around in our heads and work up this morning with a renewed sense of purpose. You know what? Having this many people in your rock and roll band might not be so bad after all. In fact, how about we come up with…
Top Ten Reasons To Have More Than 5 People In Your Rock And Roll Band
10. More people in the band means more drivers for the RV…
…and more drivers means more sleep. Everybody likes sleep.
9. More people in the band means more people to help pick up that asshole’s car and move it out of our way when we’re trying to park the RV and trailer.
You knew better than to park that there, man.
8. More people in the band means more people to help run merch.
Nobody likes to run merch.
7. More people in the band means more ass we can kick in a band brawl.
There are very few bands who want to tangle with 8 grown men and women in face paint.
6. If we ever got double booked, we could split our band in two and play both shows!
5. More people in the band means more help loading the trailer…
…when you can find them after the show.
4. Really running out of good reasons, here…
You’d think more people in the band means more people to help come up with Top Ten Lists, right?
3. More people in the band means more people to lift a trailer to change a tire.
Once we blew a tire and found we had forgotten to pack the jack. No problem! We just got everyone on one side of the bus to lift. Bam! Full Band Jack… off we went.
2. More people in the band means more loud rock n roll sounds.
There are very few bands out there that can best us in a good ol’ fashion Loud-Off.
1. More people in the band means more people to fill out your human pyramid.
Go on… Try making a respectable human pyramid with a 3 piece.
The Protomen’s U.S. tour wraps up this weekend in Indianapolis and Chicago. Help them lift their bus off the side of the road at one of these venues:
Apr 29 – Indianapolis, IN @ Emerson Theater
Apr 30 – Chicago, IL @ Reggies Live