Antelope Audio is bringing professional studio performances to your home studio thanks to their Zen Q Synergy Core.
The Zen Q Synergy Core offers professional AD/DA conversion, discrete ultra-linear preamps, and 64-bit AFCTM alongside 37 bundled analog-modeled effects. These effects include everything from guitar amplifiers to tube mic preamps and compressors, with over 50 optional expansions available through Antelope Audio’s Software Store.
The Zen Q Synergy Core centers around two Combo XLR jacks with switchable modes to toggle between the discrete console-grade preamps, while a Stereo Monitor Output and Line Output team up with a mastering-grade D/A converter to connect to external outboard gear. The connectivity of the Zen Q Synergy Core also features:
- 2x discrete ultra-linear preamps with 65 dB of gain for studio-quality recordings, both working as MIC/LINE/HiZ inputs on Combo XLR jacks, with 48V of phantom power and independent preamp gain for each input
- 2x Hi-Z/line instrument inputs over TRS 1/4″ jacks
- 2x signal-balanced, DC-coupled LINE OUT (outputs) over TRS 1/4″ jacks (+20 dBu max)
- USB-C port carrying up to 16 input and 16 output channels in any popular DAW with custom macOS and Windows drivers
- Digitally expandable over SPDIF IN/OUT, with two channels available
- Digitally expandable over ADAT IN, with eight channels available (at 44.1/48kHz)
- 1x stereo signal-balanced, DC-coupled MONITOR output on TRS 1/4″ jacks (+20 dBu max)
- 2x stereo headphone outputs with separate volume control