Our friends at Toontrack have just released their newest EZmix pack, featuring the legendary producer Michael Ilbert! Having worked with some of the biggest acts out there including Adele, Taylor Swift, and Katy Perry (among many more), this new EZmix pack includes Ilbert’s custom signal chain presets, settings for vocals, strings, piano, and much, much more!
The features include:
- 50 custom signal chain presets for EZmix 2
- Engineered by Grammy Award-winning recording/mixing engineer Michael Ilbert (Adele, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Pink, Muse, Ed Sheeran, The Hives, Travis, Brendan Benson, The Cardigans, Robyn, Tove Lo, Entombed, A-ha, Herbert Grönemeyer, Kent, Adam Lambert)
- Instrument-specific settings for vocals, strings, piano, drums and more
- Guitar and bass amp settings
- General settings for drum buses, compression and effects
“Since Michael Ilbert relocated from Sweden to Berlin to establish his own mix room at Hansa Tonstudios, it seems like everything he’s touched has turned to gold. Since 2007 and through to today, his overwhelming discography testifies of credits on upwards of 250 productions involving some of the biggest names in the industry. For the past ten years and counting artists across all genres have kept coming back for that special something that Michael’s productions offer – a unique blend that balances between immaculate hi-fi and absolute maximum amounts of grit and attitude. In other words: pure audio gold. This EZmix pack presents a broad range of presets, all personally engineered by Michael in his magic room at Hansa. Guitar and bass tones, vocal settings, creative takes on effects and signal chains for drums, piano, compression, mix buses and much, much more. Welcome to your new go-to collection of general mix settings for your next production. Or hit record? You never know with the inner workings of Michael behind the scenes.”
Head over to the Toontrack website here to get your hands on this bad boy for only $49 USD. That’s a whole lotta DEAL!