Positive Grid has just announced their Spark Gear Drop update, which is comprised of three new pedals and three new amplifier models for the low price of free. The free Spark Gear Drop is available to both new and existing Spark users through a simple firmware and app update.
The Spark Gear Drop includes:
- ODS 50 (Clean) – inspired by the highly coveted, boutique Dumble ODS 50 HRM
- Blues Boy (Crunch) – inspired by the popular Fender Blues Junior tube combo
- Insane 6508 (Metal) – inspired by the monstrous Peavey 6505
- Clone Drive (Drive) – inspired by the rare, legendary Klon Centaur OD
- Guitar EQ (MOD/EQ) – a custom pedal by Positive Grid that offers frequency spectrum control on a granular level
- Bass EQ (MOD/EQ) – a custom pedal by Positive Grid that offers frequency spectrum control on a granular level, modeled exclusively for bass players
The new pedals and amplifier models work with Spark’s Intelligent features, and whose presets can be shared to Positive Grid‘s online ToneCloud community.
You can also grab a Positive Grid Spark here in a limited Pearl finish, if you don’t already own one!