One of our favorite present-day shredders, Jason Richardson, teamed up with Ernie Ball a while back to create his first-ever signature guitar. And now the time has come to unveil that very axe to the public, with his brand new Artist Series 7-String Cutlass guitar!
The specs of the Jason Richardson model are as follows:
- Lightweight alder body with exclusive Buckeye Burl top finish
- Select figured roasted maple neck with ebony fingerboard
- Custom Ernie Ball Music Man 7-string humbucking pickups
- Contoured lower horn for superior upper fret access
- Push-push volume pot for up to 20db boost
- 24 stainless steel frets
- 3-way pick-up selector switch
- All black hardware
- Custom laser etched artist series neck plate.
The guitar starts at $3,399 USD and will be available in the U.S. beginning July 1st and globally beginning August 1st. You can learn more on the Ernie Ball website.