The Venture Series amplifiers offers 3-band EQ with sweepable Mids, Ultra Hi and 3-way Ultra Lo switches, and a Super Grit Technology Overdrive circuit with SVT and B15 voicings. The V7 and V12 amplifiers also pack a variable compressor, effects loop, an XLR direct output, an Aux input, and a Phones output.
The cabinets are basically what you’d expect from Ampeg – carbon fiber-style Tolex, custom-voiced Lavoce neodymium woofers and high-frequency drivers, and a Portaflex-style grille.
“Venture Series amps and cabs represent the next step in the evolution of the Ampeg brand,” said Dino Monoxelos, Ampeg Product Marketing Manager. “We designed them to give gigging bassists playing all styles of music the capabilities they need to dial in both modern and classic sounds.
“We also know how important it is to them that their gear be rugged enough to perform reliably gig after gig, while at the same time being as light and portable as possible. Most importantly, of course, Ampeg amps have to deliver tone that lives up to our legacy.”
- V3 Amp $499.99 US MSRP (Carry Bag $69.99 US MSRP)
- V7 Amp $749.99 US MSRP (Carry Bag $79.99 US MSRP)
- V12 Amp $999.99 US MSRP (Carry Bag $99.99 US MSRP)
- VB-112 Cab $749.99 US MSRP (Cover $69.99 Grille Assembly $69.99 US MSRP)
- VB-115 Cab $849.99 US MSRP (Cover $79.99 Grille Assembly $79.99 US MSRP)
- VB-210 Cab $899.99 US MSRP (Cover $79.99 Grille Assembly $84.99 US MSRP)
- VB-212 Cab $1099.99 US MSRP (Cover $89.99 Grille Assembly $99.99 US MSRP)
- VB-410 Cab $1249.99 US MSRP (Cover $99.99 Grille Assembly $129.99 US MSRP)