Moog on your desktop – it’s happening and you can get it right now. Moog has just rolled out seven classic Moogerfooger pedals as plug-in options, all of which are suited for both instruments and vocals. They are:
- MF-101S Lowpass Filter: The classic Moog ladder filter with an envelope follower for dynamic control.
- MF-102S Ring Modulator: A wide-range carrier oscillator paired with an LFO for effects from soft tremolo through far-out clangorous ring modulation tones.
- MF-103S 12-Stage Phaser: A descendant of the vibrant 1970s rack-mounted Moog phaser with an on-board LFO.
- MF-104S Analog Delay: A rich, full-bodied delay and modulation circuit that has remained highly sought after to this day.
- MF-105S MuRF: A groundbreaking effect combining a resonant filter bank with a pattern generator and skewing envelope for vibrant animation of an incoming sound.
- MF-107S FreqBox: A box of gnarly synced VCO sounds with envelope and FM modulation.
- MF-108S Cluster Flux: A flexible processor that can modulate between chorus, flanging, and vibrato.
- MF-109S Saturator: A dynamic saturation tool based on the classic Moogerfooger input drive stage that adds warmth, distortion, and compression to any sound.