Toontrack is releasing EZdrummer 3 on May 3 and everyone should be freaking out a little. Nothing much is known about EZdrummer 3 right now aside from the following description from ToonTrack.
So we know far EzDrummer 3 features:
- A new interface with a fully scalable and resizable UI.
- A massive library covering all major music genres (pop, rock, electronic, hip-hop, reggae, and much more).
- A step sequencer, the ability to record groove mockups, and more.
- An onboard grid editor.
- Automatic adjustment of velocity and microtiming.
- Articulations are automatically varied to increase overall expression.
- An all-new and more intuitive look to the mixer.
- The ability to preview instruments and overhead channels directly in the mixer.
- Ready-made mixes for a wide range of styles and sounds.
- An auto-groove generator based on your ideas. custom groove.
- An all-new recording featuring seven drum kits and extras captured by Michael Ilbert at the world-famous Hansa Studios in Berlin, and three new rooms.
“Although EZdrummer 3 is new from top to bottom, it’s firmly rooted in what has made its predecessor the world’s number one drum production tool for songwriters: make adding drums to your music effortless, inspirational and intuitive.”
Check out the pre-order options for EZdrummer 3 here. You can also grab EzDrummer 2 here with a free upgrade to EzDrummer 3.