On June 4th, hard rock and metal band Avenged Sevenfold will be opening their Reverb shop in support of the non-profit Notes for Notes! The charity is part of the Reverb Gives initiative, and builds, equips, and staffs after-school recording studios inside Boys & Girls Clubs all across the country. It’s a pretty sweet thing, and now the dudes in A7X are selling over 20 pieces of their gear and memorabilia to support the wonderful cause, which includes everything from guitars and cymbals to autographed instruments, microphones, and more!
Some of the gear they are selling include:
- A Schecter Synyster Gates guitar played by Synyster while A7X toured with Metallica. “It was one of the biggest, most fun tours we were ever on,” he says.
- Zildjian Custom A cymbals played on stage by drummer Brooks Wackerman.
- A sunburst Schecter Johnny Christ Signature Bass played on stage and often used as a warmup bass by Johnny.
- An Audio Technica ATM510 mic autographed by the band.
- 10 separate signed posters from a recent concert in Dusseldorf, Germany.
You can see a full list of the gear they are selling over on their Reverb page here.