The good people at the Music Zoo have just released this new exclusive double pedal: the Fuzzrocious Heliotropic + Octave Jawn! The dual pedal sports a fuzz circuit which is inspired by classic Failure songs such as its namesake “Heliotropic” or “Another Space Song”, and the Octave Jawn is a digital octave +1 or -1 that can be dialed in and mixed with your dry signal. With their powers combined, the two effects can create bright, heavy, fuzzy sounds, and just about everything in between!
The pedal is going for $300 USD, and you can head over to the Music Zoo website and learn more about the pedal here.
- PREGAIN – determines how hard you will drive the second stage circuit inside the Heliotropic. Roll it clockwise to drive it more.
- SUSTAIN – roll it clockwise to increase how fuzzy/sustained the fuzz will be.
- VOLUME – makes the output of the circuit louder or quieter.
- TONE – fully counterclockwise provides a clanky, trebly tone; fully clockwise provides a doomy, muddy, bassy tone.
- MIX – controls the mix of your Octave Jawn signal and dry signal
- +1 -1 – controls the octave location, turn counter-clockwise for octave down, clockwise for octave up, or leave in the middle for a mix of both octaves